Job Title: Manager Technology & Product Management - Lighting Control
Industry: Green Technology - Lighting & Lighting Control
Description: Our client company is a world-wide industry leader developing and manufacturing best-in-class lighting and lighting control products. They seek a talented technology expert with a solid foundation of technical excellence in the field of lighting control technology who is ready to build and lead a team along a high growth path.
- Expand and manage a lighting control team of engineers & technicians.
- Lead development and execution of a Lighting Controls product technology roadmap.
- Drive product strategy / direction and make development decisions.
- Lead a cross functional team to achieve product line objectives.
- Lead and recommend new product funding and product line roadmap content.
- Evolve skills of lighting controls team.
- BS or MS Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years experience in the lighting &/or lighting controls industry.
- 5+ years in an Engineering management role.
- Solid knowledge of industry standards (NEMA, ANSI, Zigbee, DALI, etc.).
- Strong business accumen, solid technology background, strategic thinker.
- Demonstrated expertise on industries, markets, products, and technologies relevant to the Lighting Controls business.
- Willing & able to travel 20% domestically & internationally to facilities, customer sites, suppliers.
If this opportunity does not meet your needs but you know someone qualified, please refer this opportunity to them. Refer This Opportunity to a Colleague.